How do I store phone numbers, conference numbers, and SIP URIs?Added by IBM on September 19, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can store, view, and manage the phone numbers and SIP URIs of people, devices, or conferencing systems in your personal phonebook. If you save a passcode for a conference number, Sametime® automatically enters the passcode when you call that number.
- Click -> Calling Options -> Phonebook.
- Click or -> New Conference Number.
- Complete the information for the entry you are adding to your phonebook.
Optional: To call this contact or conference number easily from your contact list, click Show in Contact List.
- If you are adding a password-protected conference number, in the Passcode field, enter the conference passcode number. When you call this number from your phonebook, the passcode is entered automatically for you.
- If you are adding a SIP URI, be sure and select Computer (SIP URI) in the Number field. The SIP URI can belong to a telephone or to a video conferencing device and can have the following formats: sip:user_identifier@host or sips:user_identifier@host.
Parent topic: Get started with calls