From the Sametime® 8.5
tab, you can select the server you want to use from the Server drop down list. New servers can be added to the list by clicking Add Server
You can also add more servers to the list through the Tools > Options...
dialog of Outlook. To do so follow this step, depending on which version of Microsoft
® Office you are using.
- Open the Sametime Meetings tab.
Table 1. Options
|If you're using:||Do this:|
|Microsoft Office 2010||In the Microsoft Outlook File Ribbon, click Options -> Add-ins -> Add-in Options. Click the Sametime Meetings tab.|
|a release earlier than Microsoft Office 2010||In Microsoft Outlook, click Tools -> Options. Click the Sametime Meetings tab.|
- Click Meeting Room Servers.
- Do one of the following actions:
- From the list of current meeting room servers, click the server you want to use.
- To add a new meeting room server, select a server or click Add to specify server. Click OK.
Parent topic: Work with Sametime 8.5 and later meetings and meeting rooms in the Microsoft Outlook calendar