During a meeting, any presenter can create poll questions to gather feedback from participants. Polls you create are saved to the meeting room Library; you can send the poll immediately or at another time.
- In the meeting room Library, click the Add Poll icon ..
- Enter your poll question and responses.
- Optional: Click Allow multiple responses so that poll respondents can select one or more responses instead of a single response.
- Optional: Adjust the order of responses.
- Optional: Indicate whether or not to add an Other field to the poll to allow poll recipients to add comments with their responses.
You can include just this field to have a poll with a single field for comments.
- Send the poll immediately or save it to the Library to send, copy, or edit at another time.
Polls sent to participants open in a separate window which each participant can read and respond to. Anything shared when a poll is sent remains in the sharing area for all participants to see.
After recipients respond, see the poll results, which are automatically posted to the Discussion area of the meeting room.
Parent topic: Send polls