How do I include a Sametime Meeting Room in an Outlook meeting invitation?Added by IBM on April 16, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|For IBM® Sametime® 8.5 and later, you can include a Sametime Meeting Room in your Outlook meeting invitation using the Calendar tab.
® 8.5 and later, you can include a Sametime
Meeting Room in your Outlook meeting invitation using the Calendar tab.
Parent topic: Work with Sametime 8.5 and later meetings and meeting rooms in the Microsoft Outlook calendar
- In Microsoft® Outlook, click the Calendar tab.
- Open the New Meeting page.
Table 1. Options
|If you're using:||Do this:|
|Microsoft Office 2010||In the New Ribbon group, click New Meeting. In the Show Ribbon group, click Sametime.|
|a release earlier than Microsoft Office 2010||In the toolbar, click New -> Meeting Request. |
- Click the Sametime 8.5 tab.
- Select Include an IBM Sametime online meeting.
- Select a Meeting Room server, then a meeting room to use.
If you selected Include a Sametime meeting whenever I create a meeting on my calendar for your Sametime meeting options, the meeting room specified here will be the default meeting room used for your calendar invitations.
- Under Security, if this field is available to you, specify the password to access this meeting room.