During a meeting, any presenter can take a snap shot or screen capture of their screen and post it to the Library to share. Screen captures can also be annotated with lines and shapes, before posting them to the Library.
This feature is not available for meeting rooms that open in a web browser. For these meeting rooms, you can take a screen capture using another application, save it as a file, and then add that file to the meeting room Library.
- Make sure whatever you want to capture is the active window that has focus and is open on your desktop.
- In the meeting room Library, click the Screen capture icon ..
- Click and drag your mouse over the part of your screen you want to capture.
- Optional: In the Screenshot Tool window, click a drawing, color, or line width tool to annotate the screen capture.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click Add to Meeting to save the screen capture to the meeting room Library and make it available for sharing at another time.
- Click Share Now to save the screen capture to the meeting room Library and share it immediately.
- Click Erase to erase any annotations that were made to the screen capture.
- Click Recapture to abandon the current snap shot and take a new one.
Once the screen capture is posted to the Library, it is available for presenters to share.
Parent topic: Manage meetings