How do I include a Sametime Meeting Room in an Outlook meeting invitation?Added by IBM on November 15, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can include a Sametime® Meeting Room in your Outlook meeting invitation using the Calendar tab.
Parent topic: Work with Sametime meetings rooms in the Microsoft Outlook calendar
- In Microsoft™ Outlook, click the Calendar tab.
- Open the New Meeting page.
Table 1. Options for opening the Sametime tab
|If you are using:||Do this:|
|Microsoft Office 2010 or later software||In the New Ribbon group, click New Items -> Meeting. Then, click the Show Ribbon group, and click Sametime.|
|Microsoft Office 2007||In the toolbar, click New -> Meeting Request. Then, click the Sametime tab. |
- Select Include an IBM Sametime online meeting.
- Select a Meeting Room server, and then a meeting room to use.
If you selected Include a Sametime meeting whenever I create a meeting on my calendar for your Sametime meeting options, the meeting room that is specified here is the default meeting room used for your calendar invitations.
- Under Security, if this field is available to you, specify the password to access this meeting room.