I finally found that the problem may be caused by the called function "Save".
Refering to this post http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/wfforum.nsf/DateAllThreadedweb/fd8065dd0748232a852571f50036785f?OpenDocument
Here is the tasks to do when submitting a document:
1. Submit the document, which will call "DWFActivityComplete" to route to next stage.
2. In function "PostActivityCompleted", I add codes to update user fields, such as History Log.
3. After updating all user fields, call BinderDocument.Save to save changes.
4. In the calling function, call uidoc.Save.
I am thinking if when calling the uidoc.Save, the current user (who submit the doc) is no longer the potential editor since the status has changed. Therefore the error will prompt "You are not authorized to perform that operation".
However, I have the following queries:
1. Why all users can submit successfully? Only 1 user not? And this user always can't submit her application?
2. If the BinderDocument can be saved, why the content of History Log lost? I only get the item and append some text in that field. If it cannot be saved, I think the History Log will remain the same as before, why it will disappear?
3. There is no error logged. How can I know where the problem is?
I don't have any clue on this problem. Appreciated if you could provide me any clue to check.
- Cat ho.