Pete Burn 12.Jul.10 07:34 AM a Web browser General 7.0 Windows XP
I have a clean install of LWF 7 in a Domino 8.5.1 (server and client) environment. Every time I try to open the Sample App that comes with LWF (Sample_Application_en.nsf) my Designer client crashes with an NSD. It is only this app (or any apps based on it) that crashes it.
1. Tried with the app both local and on server
2. Completely removed and reinstalled LWF 7 (twice)
3. Reinstalled Notes and Designer 8.5.1
4. Applied FP3 to my Notes installation
5. Signed the entire database with the local development ID
I have downloaded the LND V2.8 tool and run the nsd file through it. output included at the end of this post.
Only solution I have found so far is to use 8.0.2 client for developing but this is not a satisfactory solution as it involves using one machine for Dev and another for testing. Anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing the crash?