Liav Vana 31.Aug.10 01:02 AM a Web browser General All Releases Windows XP
Since yesterday all my agents are failing execute queries. All agents have same query (The query is quite complex but works. if you need to see I can show it). The query access BMT tables and the execution is done by the following commands:
If src.Execute(q,fldLst)=0 Then
Print "No records fetched"
* q holds the query script. fldLst is LCFieldList which stores all the data after execution But all agents get returned result 0 which causes to end the agent.
Can you tell me why is it happening ? I used these agents on a weekly basis for 2-3 years without any such problem. I don't remember what was the returned result but I think it was -1.
I have to say that if I run the same query with db2 command line I get result correctly but doing the same by LotusScript agent causes the execute command to return zero.
I contacted today with BMT people which told me since BMT works fine they are not in the position to support LotusScript. There are various possibilities to access BMT and they don't know them all.
I also checked what will happen if I will remove the if statement, and I saw that the agent works fine. so probably something was changed in dealing with the returned result (zero now doesn't tell that there are no records fetched).
I'm quite lost with this issue and hopes you can help!