- create your repository on github
- in case you start with branches, stick with the default workflow branches (master-develop). you can create these on github (master is already default)
- create a clone with e.g. sourcetree
- add a folder called ODS, optional a folder called NSF
- setup source code management for your NSF in DDE. Point to the ODS folder.
- add swiper to your application
- disable automatic synchronisation between NSF and the on disk project. otherwise you have two listeners to the ODS folder (sourcetree and DDE) which may slow down performance
- follow the workflow in sourcetree e.g. each design request is a new feature in sourcetree
- commit as often as necessary and provide text
I find the pull requests work finer from the github UI
I hope this helps.