|Self-paced course that focuses on fundamentals needed to deploy and administer LotusLive Notes in a hybrid environment, as well as support end users in the environment.
Course purpose: This self-paced course focuses on the fundamentals needed to deploy and administer IBM SmartCloud™ Notes® in a hybrid environment, as well as support end users in the environment and connect your mobile devices to your SmartCloud Notes mail using the Traveler service.
Audience: This course is intended for IBM SmartCloud Notes company administrators who are responsible for administering SmartCloud Notes in a Hybrid environment, and have little to no prior administrative experience with Lotus Notes.
- Click the Learning Center tab at the top of this wiki, then expand Education in the navigator and click Course: Hybrid SmartCloud Notes. A table of contents will appear on the right.
Benefits of having the course directly in this wiki:
- The course exercises are translatable on the fly (Use "Translate Page" in upper right corner of wiki).
- Each individual exercise in each course is searchable:
- here in the IBM SmartCloud for Social Business wiki
- in search engines such as Google
- in the IBM Support Portal
- The exercises are taggable to further enhance searches.
- Versatility of course content
- You can still take the courses, from start to finish, using the step-by-step instructions for configuration, administration, and end user tasks associated with SmartCloud Notes.
- Course exercises are represented not only in course format, but also as individual wiki articles.
- Individual exercises show up in search results:
- Allows you to find quick answers to specific questions, outside of taking formal course
- Exercises contain troubleshooting tips that can aid you in solving problems you encounter.
Previous status updates:
- This course was updated on December 14, 2012 for the latest service update of IBM SmartCloud Notes.
- SmartCloud Notes advanced topic and instant messaging exercises were added to this course on October 19. To access the exercises, go to the click Course Overview in the Getting Started section of the course table of contents, and under the Lesson Plan section locate the following links: "Advanced topics - Instant Messaging" and "Additional Advanced Topics".
Authors: IBM Collaboration Solutions Support Education Team