|This course will be sunset August 2016.
Self-paced course that focuses on fundamentals needed to deploy and administer LotusLive Notes in a hybrid environment, as well as support end users in the environment.
This course will sunset August 2016. For updated information about the topics included in this course, please visit:
Course purpose: This self-paced course focuses on the fundamentals needed to deploy and administer IBM SmartCloud™ Notes® in a service-only environment, as well as support end users in the environment and connect your mobile devices to your SmartCloud Notes mail using the Traveler service.
Audience: This course is intended for IBM SmartCloud Notes company administrators who are responsible for administering SmartCloud Notes in a Service-only environment, and have little to no prior administrative experience with Lotus Notes.
- Click the Learning Center tab at the top of this wiki, then expand Education in the navigator and click Course: Service-only IBM SmartCloud Notes. A table of contents will appear on the right.
Benefits of having the course directly in this wiki:
- The course exercises are translatable on the fly (Use "Translate Page" in upper right corner of wiki).
- Each individual exercise in each course is searchable:
- here in the IBM SmartCloud for Social Business wiki
- in search engines such as Google
- in the IBM Support Portal
- The exercises are taggable to further enhance searches.
- Versatility of course content
- You can still take the courses, from start to finish, using the step-by-step instructions for configuration, administration, and end user tasks associated with SmartCloud Notes.
- Course exercises are represented not only in course format, but also as individual wiki articles.
- Individual exercises show up in search results:
- Allows you to find quick answers to specific questions, outside of taking formal course
- Exercises contain troubleshooting tips that can aid you in solving problems you encounter.
Authors: IBM Collaboration Solutions Support Education Team