How do I add a signature to outgoing messages on my BlackBerry?Added by Ruth Buffkin on March 30, 2010 | Version 1
|How do I add a signature to outgoing messages on my BlackBerry?
This procedure will allow you to include a signature on outgoing emails from your BlackBerry. You can set this up directly from your BlackBerry or through the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Both options are described below.
From your BlackBerry:
1. Go into your BlackBerry messages
2. Press the BlackBerry menu button and select Options then select Email Settings
3. Set Use Auto Signature to Yes
4. Enter the signature that you would like to use in the Auto Signature box. (You can use your contact information,
sent from my BlackBerry Handheld, or a combination of both). Example below.
5. Press the BlackBerry menu button and select Save
6. Send a test email from your BlackBerry to confirm the signature works.
From the BlackBerry Desktop Manager:
1. With the USB cord connected to your BlackBerry, launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2. Enter your Lotus Notes and BlackBerry password when prompted.
3. Click on Email Settings
4. Enter your signature in the Signature box
5. Click Apply
6. Wait a few minutes for the changes to be applied
7. Send a test email from your BlackBerry to confirm the signature works