|Documentation for IBM Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
IBM Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
Connections Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook is an Outlook email sidebar application that provides easy, full-featured access to IBM Connections content. You can collaborate on files, share email using IBM Connections, view communities’ content, and socialize with your colleagues from the convenience of your email client.
- Share files easily – send links instead of attachments.
- Drag and drop email messages and attachments from Outlook to the IBM Connections sidebar application to upload them to IBM Connections.
- Search Connections files directly from Outlook.
- Search people by name, job title, organization, etc.
- View complete Connections profiles.
- Initiate a chat with a colleague directly from the sidebar application.
- Receive live updates from your colleagues, communities you follow, and when changes are made in files you follow.
- View community files and updates.
- The documentation provides Getting Started instructions for using the application and Installation instructions for installing and configuring the application.
Click the link for your particular language.