ShowTable of Contents
The Simple Theme's Dynamic content spots are located at
Note that all Themes created with the Simple Theme template will share dynamic content.
Static resources for themes are located on WebDAV at
Once connected you will see a list of directory for each theme. Unlike Dynamic Content
Spots, themes created with the Simple Theme template do not share Static Content.
Files and Folders of Note
- bootstrap is a module for loading Bootstrap into the theme.
- contributions is a well defined folder by WebSphere Portal which provides theme modules to the resource aggregator framework.
- css is the location of the stylesheets used by the theme.
- help contains a collection of useful readme's for modifying your theme.
- layout-templates is a well defined folder by WebSphere Portal to define which layout templates exist and can be used on a page from the toolbar.
- menuDefinitions contains JSON files for the menu framework, which allows you to create menu content based on their contents.
- modules is a well defined folder by WebSphere Portal to provide Simple Modules to the resource aggregator framework.
- profiles is a well defined folder by WebSphere Portal to define which set of modules should get loaded by the resource aggregator framework for particular themes and pages.
- skins is the location of Skins, which defines the appearance of the area around a portlet.
- theme.html is where it all comes together.
You can find more information in the
located inside each directory.